Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Your Comments are Welcomed!

To all my readers:
I've posted  > 40 patient stories of people I've seen and taken care of.  I have many more stories to eventually post, but I'd love to have you post some comments back to me and tell me what you would like to read and learn about.  Some questions you might want to think about:
1) Does this blog help you, if so, how?
2) Are you learning anything about your health, or the health of your family members which is empowering you, by reading this blogsite?
3) What sort of patient stories would you like to read that would help you?
4) Do you like the way I write the stories, the format, the medical information in italics?  Do you want a different format?

I'd really like to hear from you.  So please do post your comments, I've had 1200 hits on my blog so far, and I'd love to hear what you have to say. 
Thanks,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment